Here, in this post, I’m going to tell you some useful tips to find more bugs while doing Software Testing:Advertisement:
- Understand the whole application or module in depth before starting the testing.
- Give stress on the functional test cases which includes major risk of the application.
- Your test data set must include the database records id you are going to test database along with various test case conditions.
- If it is not first software testing cycle, use previous test data pattern to analyze the current set of tests.
- Perform same tests on different test environment. Find out the result pattern and then compare your results with those patterns.
- Do some standard tests like putting the “%” sign or “*” or html tags in the text box and then see the results in output window.
- When you are tired, and then do some monkey testing.
Also see related posts: