If you have shortage of time for thorough software testing, while doing planning for your efforts for software testing, consider the following types of functionalities:
- that are often used by the intended users
- that have a lot of updates or bug fixes
- that require high availability
- that require a consistent level of performance
- that are developed with new tools
- that are interacting with external systems
- that are developed by more programmers at the same time
- that are developed under extreme time pressure or developed in hurry
- that are most important to the stakeholders
- that reflect a complex business process
Apart from above mentioned functionalities, a discussion with the development team can be done regarding the logical complexities of the infected functionalities.
Rahnuma is a technical content writer at software testing stuff. A software engineer by degree and a dynamic content creator by passion, she brings to table over 3 years of writing experience in tech niche. Combining her enthusiasm for writing and technology, she loves to share her thoughts on the latest tech trends.