- Should have execellent knowledge of software development process
- Should always promote a positive atmosphere in the team
- Must promote teamwork to increase productivity
- Must maintain enthusiasm of team
- Must have preventive approach to the problems
- Must be able to promote cooperation between software, test, and QA engineers
- Should have the ability to promote improvements in QA processes
- Should have people judgement skills for hiring and keeping skilled personnel
- Should be able to organize meetings and keep them focused
- Good communication skills to communicate well with technical & non-technical people, engineers, managers and as well as with customers.
- Ability to say ‘no’ to other leads / managers when quality is insufficient or QA processes are not being adhered.
Rahnuma is a technical content writer at software testing stuff. A software engineer by degree and a dynamic content creator by passion, she brings to table over 3 years of writing experience in tech niche. Combining her enthusiasm for writing and technology, she loves to share her thoughts on the latest tech trends.